Thursday, January 12, 2006



This is a special post, for an incredibly special person to me.

Hey partner-

It's amazing how much we've both gone through together. The journey's been pretty spectacular, in fact. And even though there's just about... well, a couple of thousand miles, to say the least, between us right now, it's just so cool how our relationship transcends the distance. That's something which has always fascinated me. I believe there's some things we'll both never forget- paddling together in RJC13, the times we spent together, all those insane things we did, and just about a ton of other memories that are so precious to me. I expect you feel the same as well. Anyway I just wanted to let you know that the times we had in the last two weeks were pretty sweet- and hang in there because it's only a matter of four months before I'll be back and we can go tear up Macritchie again. Hahahaha. And I guess only you know how much you've always meant to me. Take care back there.

- Fengyi

No comments: