Thursday, January 26, 2006

oh no, i am tagged!! :)

Below Are The Rules:

Rule 1: 5 weird or random things about myself.

1. I used to be a fat dweeb who hated oatmeal and vegetables and just about any form of healthy food. I had a particular fondness for KFC Cheese Fries, all things battered and deep-fried, and just about anything that Wilson spends his days dreaming about right now. Hahahaha.

2. Currently, I have deemed that a scab on my knee particularly fascinating and so I'm picking away at it even though it's not a good thing to do. It's oddly occupying, and strangely satisfying- though it hurts like billy-oh it's worth it anyway. Well, the rule specifically mentioned WEIRD things!

3. I have a 2km trial on the ergometer in 3 hours' time and my insides feel like they're about ready to spill out at any moment now. Though the whole affair's supposed to last for only 7-8 minutes, you can't underestimate just how thoroughly, indescribably tortuous and painful this short duration is going to be. Simply put, it's like a 400m race where you can't sprint all-out like you would if you were running 100m, but you can't hold back either like in a 10k where you'd conserve your energy and spread it evenly throughout the race. So it's a fine line between flying and dying and I'm not sure I've discovered the happy medium yet.

4. This is terribly embarrassing but I think Britney Spears' "Stronger" is the best song to erg to at the end of a piece when you're doing your last burst. Coupled with her shrieks, the lyrics and tempo somehow manage to work wonders when you're gasping like a fish out of water and have 100m more to go.

5. I love tau huay with barley and peanut pancakes and I think Jollibean should establish a franchise in the USA and situate an outlet in Ann Arbor. Heck, I'd even work there. I could probably single-handedly keep them in business.

Rule 2: 5 People whom I would like to see do this quiz.
1. philip
2. weez
3. ted
4. mag
5. liwei! :)

Rule 3: Next, leave a comment "You are tagged!" on their blog, and ask them to read your blog for rules.

No comments: