Monday, January 09, 2006

A response to a comment left with regards to my previous post, just so it makes for easier viewing. :)

Penelope>> hey Penelope! It's good to hear from you. Anyway, I'd love to tell you more about my experiences, because as I mentioned, they're a part of my life that is arguably irreplaceable and which I'd never trade for anything else in the world. And you're right- focusing on the big picture does help tremendously especially when you're overwhelmed with all the small issues that you feel aren't important- say, the military regimentation and all, but which your superiors and instructors can't seem to stop raving about. Anyway, hang in there- I know the transition from civilian to military life is no small one, and it's definitely not an easy time. But you'll be okay. Perhaps you'd like to leave your email address so I can reach you? By the way, mine is fengyi@umich.edu- not sure if you girls remembered it from the other day, but if not, here you go again! Hope to hear from you soon.

No comments: