Sunday, June 17, 2007

My birthday is coming, so a wish list is in order:

1. Century Grant Wrist Wrap Boxing Gloves Century (14 oz)
I just need a pair of decent training gloves, nothing fancy - these are pretty economical and will suffice for working the heavy bag. We'll leave the flashy lace-up genuine leather ones for later.

2. Money, of course
Pretty self-explanatory. Isn't cash something we could always use more of?

3. Whole Foods Gift Cards
These are really awesome. I could live off hummus and black bean dip with carrots forever.

Shucks I have to think about this list. Will update as time goes by.

2 comments:

skye said...

gosh! what on earth is hummus and black bean dip with carrots?! I have no idea where to get 1 and 3, but I don't think I would like to part with cash.. hee.. =P

will be having exams on your birthday, but we'll meet up when we are back in singapore yah? =)

Unknown said...

hey how are u? looks like u are still very much a sports junkie.. congrats on ur academic achievements too! happy birthday in advance..