Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Haha ok this is pretty random but American TV is awesome. I'm hooked on the Food Network. Top Chef 3 on Bravo TV premieres on Wednesday evening, The Next Food Network Star just started two weeks back and is proving to be an awesome reality show, and I can hardly live without my daily dose of the stunningly gorgeous Giada de Laurentiis and Iron Chef Bobby Flay.

And of course all the Mixed Martial Arts fights are pretty sweet. UFC, IFC, Tapout... Boxing - ESPN Friday Night Fights, aahh I wish there were things like that worth watching on Singapore TV.

1 comment:

blogsurfer said...

Great Shows! And now that they have started showing the
"Flipping Out"
on Bravo TV, I'm sure anyone who's into real estate would really love to watch it. I really love "Tori". She was so cool.