Sunday, June 04, 2006

Will be booking back in to Hendon Camp at 2300 hrs to await the start of a long week ahead. We've been prepped mentally by the instructors to be prepared for a tough time especially with all the parachute drills and all. And I'm not a big fan of heights so definitely it's not going to be exactly easy-going for me particularly when we get to the tower jump and of course the real plunge from the C-130. In the course I'm the only female as well so naturally I tend to be on the receiving end of more attention than I would actually care for, especially from the instructors. Always kena picked to answer questions or conveniently referred to in the process of their discourse. It's okay, lah- all that I can handle, and the guys in the course whom I've met so far have been nice as well. And Ruijie, Edwin and Tai Wei keep me pretty sane too so that's good. But cannot complain, we get to book out every night. Even though I have some doubts about whether I'd have the time or energy to make the arduous journey from Changi back home. We'll see how it goes. In the end I just hope I get my wings without injury.

No comments: