Tuesday, July 22, 2003



hey in the media centre now ha. kinda stoned i really should be at chinese now but i got aaahhnnndrew to tell laoshi that i was off to canoeing. hope i don't bump into her later yeah. hopefully gonna donate blood later. i don't think it hurts, really. everyone keeps taking second looks at me because of my hair. well anyway i hope thats good. haha how nice of abs to say that i look "DAMN good!!!" im so flattered man thanks lots! ;) as long as KC looks good hah. yeah anyway.

i think i kinda blew my chance. shit she was in the library jus now but i didn't do anything about that! it was like a golden opportunity and as usual i passed it by. ha. shit where are my fucking guts i hate this it's like i wanna go up to her and say something but i'm jus too afraid. shoot. how??

anyway yeah wonderful sharon's gonna teach me how to change templates. im sucha friggin loser i don't even know how to use a template from somewhere else. in a rather self-depreciating mood today oh well. yay sharon taught me how to change template. she rocks man.

No comments: