Tuesday, April 16, 2002



even if u were broke
but love dont cost a thing

hmm. listenin to th remix of 'love don't cost a thing', and flippin aimlessly thru th pile of drug design books at my feet. the scanned pics suck. sorry maaaan. chaos deadline is approaching... and someone went to sleep. oh wellus. xinying, you had better wake up in time and complete the damned thing. dweeb.


so what will i be doing tonight? i have like three chapters of hcl left to cram... pathetico. thinkin of downing a cuppa to keep myself awake. haven't had a decent night's sleep in eons. and daisy toots obviously believes that yours truly is 69ing with someone or other tonight. i wish. I WISH.


i really do. don't look at me like that maaaan. / i can so read your mind / i can see in it your eyes /


freak. i am so n o t a corruptor of innocent young minds [awww gimme a break maaaaan] just being influential and exercising my authority by enlightening you on a couple o subjects. whatever you say. whatever.


im jez sippin on chamomile
im watchin boys and girls and their sex appeal
with a stranger in my face who says he knows my mom
and went to my high school

.:: no doubt - hey b a b y ::. ;)


[flashes markymark's naughty grin] ;รพ

No comments: