Thursday, March 15, 2007

ok so today has been a good day because I've been accepted into the University of Michigan Mortar Board Honor Society! whoopee the past few weeks have panned out very nicely for me. Finally getting my training back on track with a new Kurt Kinetic Road Machine bike trainer, just as the weather's becoming nicer and closer to something resembling moderately decent springtime temperatures. Must start running and lifting again. Haven't lifted in about 2 weeks, not good.

But next week will be a killer week because my assignment schedule looks like this:
Monday: POLSCI 389 6-page paper on peasantry, Mao, and development in China due
Wednesday: POLSCI 389 20-page first draft on political participation and the potential for liberal democracy in Singapore due
Thursday: BIOLOGY 118 3rd exam
Friday: POLSCI 481 10-12 page literature review for Honors thesis prospectus due

So basically I think I won't need to sleep at all next week. And of course there's still Phi Sigma Pi things to be done and events to attend as well as Mortar Board meetings... and classes, as usual. Sheesh I think I had better get started tomorrow if I intend to prevent myself from lapsing into insanity.

No comments: