Thursday, December 21, 2006

Oh-kay! I haven't felt so pumped in a while now! Going back to Singapore tomorrow for winter break, which makes me unbelievably happy, even if it's only for fifteen days! I finally ended exams today with my fifth final, which I initially thought would be an absolutely horrendous two hours because I felt dangerously unprepared, but it turned out to be pretty decent. And as luck would have it, I decided to try checking Wolverine Access to see if any of my grades had been posted online yet. And I got an even better surprise when it turned out that the result for my first final had been posted, and I received an A+ for POLSCI 354: Govts and Politics of SEA! Okay this is really making me feel a lot better, the past few days have been a whirlwind of non-stop studying and exams and just about little time for anything else- I only managed to get in 45min of spinning on Mon and Wed and some weights today after my final, can't wait to get back to SG when I can hole myself up in the gym all day! Whooooooopee. Holidays!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey u coming back to singapore soon rite? let's meet up it's been so long ago since we last met =]

melissa said...

and make time for me too! havent seen loverboy in a lonnnnng while!

Anonymous said...

congrats on the good grades!

ted