Friday, December 03, 2004


SAT II tmr and i haven't touched literature yet! and i do hope i don't screw up my essay for the Writing test. math Ic is freaking easy though so that's a relief. ugh. this is going to be one hell of a hectic weekend- SATs tmr, last-minute shopping for stupid grad night things, SAF OMS tea session on sunday and thereafter the dreaded(?) prom itself. okay maybe it isn't all that dreaded, just that i'll make it known here that i don't really fancy wearing dresses all that much but i shall do so just this once. man! aiyah should have done what gs said and crashed in my rubbish punk tank top and berms. anyway on monday i've got to hurry down for the Navy seminar so i won't even be able to enjoy the damned hotel. why does this always happen to me? College Day after post-nationals at Oriental and now this. oh this sucks.

my sister had her birthday party yesterday and I must admit that i had a Smashing Time with Ten Little Girls! especially the cute one in orange *grin. but i suppose you already know that Little Girls aren't exactly my type, though i know some people do fancy them quite a bit. You know who you are haha.

i've started kickboxing lessons. fantastic because martial arts are something i've always wanted to do- from wanting to take up taekwondo in p1 and getting a flat refusal from my mother until now when she can't say anything! ha. and it's not just those lame aerobic cardio kickboxing classes, it's muay thai kickboxing! man. it's a blast. although i had to use the putrid-smelling boxing gloves from the rack because i don't have my own yet. but yeah it's still awesome and i relish the adrenalin rush. it's better than... sex? ugh let's not go there. anyway yeah it's great and i'm gonna keep at it- it's just like canoeing, it kind of consumes you.

to my sms buddy: lets go watch pierce brosnan in after the sunset and im keeping my eyes peeled for suitable people for you! anyway im really not that horny larh believe me can. ah nevermind.


No comments: