Sunday, November 09, 2003



an jing by jay chou is a fab song. i got hooked after listening to it countless times at jamin's house during pw last sunday. it's all mx's fault, but i can't really blame her or anything. it's got beautiful lyrics, and for me to say that is really something because i'm not a chinese music person and my chinese is in the dumps.

was reading qing's blog, and i realised that i do understand exactly how she's feeling about all the shit that's going on. sometimes life does seem like the pits- when you try so hard yet you never manage to find what you've set out to achieve. shan't dwell on that bit though, it's most depressing.

sadness is beautiful
loneliness that's tragical
so heal me I can't win this war, oh no
touch me now don't bother
if every second it makes me weaker
you can save me from the man i've become


caught the first half of the england vs. wales rugby match. and i think jonny wilkinson's pretty darned good yeah. shall keep my eyes peeled for the rest of the matches coming up.

dinner with mr. R and the rest of 1a13a at marche's tmr. kind of looking forward to it- but sheesh i'm gonna be dead broke by the end of the week. hope tomorrow'll be good yep.

No comments: