Sunday, August 10, 2003




had a drive driven by your love
but when you messed around i lost the drive i found
thought you needed needed someone true
but you changed your mind or had i failed you

wished you've been careful with my heart
but you tore it apart and broke an angel's heart
i guess what's true has an end somehow
but i am living proof of what love is about

it's hard holding you loving you losing you
it's sad to be true and be fooled by you
i don't know i gotta go wanna know
should i stay or should i go

you played me on played me like a clown
but i feel for you even though i'm down
my heart is heavy heavy like a rock
but i am so amused you're still in my thoughts

what's done is done and i'll never feel the same
but we had some good times guess it's sad just the same
i guess the truth doesn't matter somehow
but you were living proof of what love is about

dreamz fm should i stay

No comments: