Friday, February 28, 2003



six points! hardy har har! six A1s, two A2s and two B3s, inclusive of '01's chinese. guess it's okay, but maybe i got my hopes a little too high. well actually thinking back i shouldn't have expected much from chem and phy (my A2 subjects) since i'd only completed selected chapters from the textbooks when i sat for the Os. :] s-l-a-c-k-e-r. yes i know.

but overall i'm okay with my results. not ecstatically happy, since i've got this nagging feeling that i could have pushed myself a little bit harder and finished mugging those two sciences and perhaps get two more ones. but it's over and done with. oh wellus. one milestone behind me.

and now i'm faced with the dilemma of whether to stay in njc or leave for rj! it's not a question of patriotism/ passion/ love for the school -ahem- here, since i'd definitely pick nj any time over rj then. but the thing is, as zhiwei has mentioned several times, that there is definitely a difference between the standards of these two colleges, which is especially evident in e.lit. and i don't feel challenged enough in nj e.lit, to tell the truth. (though i'm very challenged in physical geography, which i know absolutely nothing about. sucks to combined humans) and ever since the rj open house i've wanted to go to rjc! gee- the atmosphere seems pretty lively and all. awww shucks i can't decide. leaving nj means forfeiting my chances of council, and i know i stand a pretty good chance at gaining the humans scholarship there as contrasted to rj. maaaaaan i'm in all of a dither.

and i've grown used to and adapted to people in njc- and even gotten to know a substantial number of councillors and house reps. talk about politics for campaigning. ;) oh and before i forget- nick foo's handshake has a marvelous effect on my bball shooting abilities. he joined us for a spot of bball after school on thurs- and jus before he left he came over to me, extended his palm to shake my hand, pat my arm and wish me "all the best for your results tomorrow". haha and my next coupla shots went in! heh.

oh yeah my friend just called and told me that in rjc the students are so smart that the teachers sit round and have tea breaks all day. is that true?

No comments: